From August 1, 2023, messages sent to Axiata Robi Bangladesh will need to be sent only from registered sender IDs. Following this date, messages sent from unregistered Sender IDs may be blocked by the operator/carrier.
How to register your Sender ID
In order to register your Sender ID, you'll need to compile the following information and send it to email@example.com:
- Sender ID (within 2 to 11 Characters)
- Company Name
- Company Website
- Content sample
- Service Type (OTP/Notification/Marketing)
It takes a minimum of 15 working days to register your Sender ID once this information has been correctly submitted.
About your Sender ID
- Your Sender ID can be either Alpha or Alpha Numeric.
- Sender IDs are case sensitive.
- Generic IDs are not permitted (e.g. "Sales," "Service," "Orders," etc.) Your Sender ID must be specific to your business (e.g. your brand name).
- Numeric Sender IDs are not permitted.
- Special characters are not permitted.
Just submit a request for support (via the link at the top of this page) and we'll gladly answer any questions you may have about this topic.