When reviewing your campaigns (Campaigns > Campaign Reports), you'll be presented with a dashboard that shows you how many messages in the campaign are in each status:
Message Status Definitions
A brief definition of these statuses is as follows:
- Scheduled - messages in this status are scheduled to be sent but haven't been sent yet. You can review scheduled messages by going to Campaigns and then Scheduled.
- Sending - messages in this status are currently in the process of being sent. They've been sent to the messaging gateway, but a response from the recipient's carrier hasn't been received yet.
- Sent - messages in this status have been successfully sent to the intended recipients.
- Failed - messages in this status have been passed to the gateway, but the recipient's carrier did not acknowledge the successful delivery of the message to the end recipient. Read this article for more information.
- Rejected - the message was passed to the messaging gateway but was rejected by either the gateway (typically) or the recipient's carrier. Read this article for more information.
- Stopped - the campaign was halted by the user. This may have been you, or another user on your account.
At the bottom of the Delivery Status box, you'll see two more statistics - Submitted and Delivered:
- Submitted - messages that have been passed to the gateway but are awaiting a final status.
- Delivered - messages that have been successfully delivered to the intended recipients.
|Important - the Delivery Receipts feature needs to be activated to ensure message delivery statuses are updated. This article can show you how.|
Delivery Status Codes
101: Message being processed by the gateway.
102: Message is being rerouted to a different provider after failing via the first provider.
151: Message held for screening.
200: Message submitted to downstream provider for delivery.
210: Message accepted by downstream provider.
211: Message is enroute for delivery by provider.
212: Message submitted. Delivery pending.
213: Message scheduled for delivery by downstream provider.
220: Message delivered.
221: Message delivered to the handset.
320: Message validity period has expired (prior to submission).
401: Message validity period has expired (before delivery).
301: Usage threshold reached. Message discarded.
302: Destination address blocked. Message discarded.
303: Source address blocked. Message discarded.
304: Message dropped. Contact support.
305: Message discarded due to duplicate detection.
402: Message rejected by downstream provider.
403: Message skipped by downstream provider.
410: Invalid source address.
411: Invalid destination address.
412: Destination address blocked.
413: SMS service unavailable on destination.
414: Destination unreachable.
330: Gateway failure.
331: Message discarded.
332: No available route to destination.
333: Source address unsupported for this destination.
400: Message failed; undeliverable.
405: Message cancelled or deleted by provider.