If you'd like to provide access to other users who don't have a user profile Administrator, we've got the option Bulk SMS permission inside the SMS extension Settings.
|Note - Turning this setting on, also means that the user is able to access other filters within the Smooth Inbox view.
Without it, they should only be allowed to see their own conversations. But if you marked them as an admin, they'll be able to use the All Users filter to see all messages, for all users:
1. Log in to Zoho CRM, and in the menu ribbon at the top, click the Settings cog icon.
2. Locate the Marketplace tile and click on All:
3. In the next screen, click on the Installed tab.
4. Then locate SMS for Zoho CRM and click on Configure:
4. Once you're in the Configure screen, scroll down and click on Advanced Settings to display these:
5. Scroll down to find Bulk SMS permission and click the box to see all the user profiles you have available in Zoho CRM under Security Control:
6. Select the non-admin user profiles you'd like to give access to the Bulk SMS feature and Save. There's no need to select any user profile with admin permissions since we already support these by default.
7. The non-admin user will need to follow the instructions here to clear the app cache. Once they do that, they should have access to the SEND BULK CAMPAIGN tab in the Smooth Inbox and Bulks SMS module.
If further assistance is required, kindly reach out to our dedicated support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to assist you promptly.