If you've updated to the current version of the SMS for NetSuite app and the SMS button is now missing from Activities and Records, you can easily re-add the button by following these steps.
|Important - only users with Advanced or Administrator account permissions can configure this setting. Please contact your NetSuite account administrator for assistance.|
Adding the New SMS Button on Additional Entities
1. In the menu ribbon, navigate to Customization Scripting Scripts:
2. Expand the Filters section and select User Event.
3. Locate the option for MM UE - Send SMS Button v2 and click on View:
4. Click the Deploy Script button:
5. In the Applies To field, select Events - just start typing "events" into the field to bring it up.
6. In the Execute As Role field, select Administrator from the dropdown.
7. In the Audience tab, check the Select All box for the following audience groups:
A) Roles ☑
B) Employees ☑
C) Partners ☑
8. Now click Save and you're done.