Whether you're scheduling a single SMS or a bulk campaign, you can easily cancel the send from within Zoho CRM.
Cancel a Single Scheduled Message
1. To cancel a 1:1 message, go to the Smooth Messenger Inbox and open the conversation with the scheduled message.
2. Next to the scheduled message you'll see a little hourglass icon, click it:
3. Confirm the action and you're done - your scheduled message is now cancelled:
Cancel a Specific Scheduled Bulk Campaign
1. To cancel a specific bulk SMS campaign, open the Campaigns module.
2. Open the campaign you want to cancel:
3. Then click on Cancel Scheduled Messages and your campaign is cancelled - easy.
Cancel All Scheduled Messages
1. If you need to cancel all scheduled messages, go to the Smooth Messenger Inbox.
2. Click on the inbox settings icon - that's the cog icon underneath the menu ribbon:
3. Then click on the cancel all scheduled messages button:
4. Confirm the action and you're done - now all your scheduled messages are cancelled: