No need to export your contact lists and combine them manually. Our new merge feature will do the work for you.
Want to combine multiple lists of contacts into a single merged list in just a few clicks? Follow these steps and you’ll have it done in no time.
Click on Contacts on the left-hand side of your MessageMedia account and select Contact Lists:
2. Type the name of your new merged list into the List name box in the pop-up.
Select the lists you want to merge by checking the boxes on the far left of each line:
3. Click on Merge lists near the top of the page.
4. Type the name of your new merged list into the List name box in the pop-up.
5. You have the option to delete the original contact lists you selected to merge. If you don’t want to keep the original lists, check the box next to Delete original lists. If you would like to keep those source lists, leave the box unchecked.
6. Click the blue Merge lists button at the bottom of the pop-up.
And that’s it! You can find your new merged contact list in the same column as the rest of your contact lists.