Tracking delivery failures can help you maintain a clean and up-to-date contact list. You can easily see this information at a glance by creating an Active List to see any messages from a previous SMS campaign that failed to get delivered.
1. Go to Contacts then Lists, and click on Create list:
2. Give your Contact-based list a name - let's call it Delivery Failures - live list:
3. Click Next.
4. Add a new filter and select SMS for HubSpot as the category:
5. From the filter list, select SMS for HubSpot: Sent properties:
6. From the property list, select Delivery Status:
7. Configure the filter parameters to contains any of, then enter the status of rejected to reflect a failed message:
8. Save your list and you're done - easy.
Now when a message fails to deliver, the associated contact's name will appear in this active list for your review.