You can run reports on your BigCommerce Abandoned Cart SMS activity from within the MessageMedia Hub.
The Abandoned Cart reporting function is found in two places:
1. Under Automations in the main menu, select Abandoned Cart SMS, and just click on View report next to the automation you want to examine:
2. Under Reports in the main menu, select Automation Reports, and click the specific automation you want to examine:
Once you have selected the desired automation to run the report on, you'll be taken to the reporting interface.
Running the Reports
Start by setting a Date range for your report. You can either choose specific start and end dates, or select from pre-set filters (e.g. "Last 7 days") and click Apply filters:
The data for the selected period will then appear:
1. Graph - displaying revenue recovered from your selected automation across the time chosen in the date range selector
2. Revenue Recovered - revenue attributed to the selected automation for messages sent out within the chosen timeframe
3. SMS Sent - how many messages were sent within the chosen time frame
4. Sales Recovered - how many absolute sales were made as a result of the automation
5. ROI (Return on Investment) - calculated by dividing the value of sales made by the cost of messages sent, then multiplied by 100: (Sales $ / Cost of sent messages)*100 = ROI%
6. Conversion Rate - percentage of customers that purchased (relative to SMS sent)
7. Cost - the average cost of SMS sent*
Note - the attribution is based on the cart being recovered within three days of the abandoned cart message being received
At the bottom of the report page, you've got the ability to report on the individual SMS messages that make up the automation:
Clicking on View report for any one of the SMS messages sent out through the automation, you can see the same metrics but they report on the specific SMS, not the automation as a whole.
Scrolling down further, you'll find familiar reporting stats that you would expect to see for any other broadcast sent from the Hub. These include delivery, opt-out and failure rates, as well as any inbound replies to your sent SMS: