Templates are super easy to set up and they can save you a heap of time if you are frequently sending out the same type of message to multiple contacts - for example, appointment reminders. Follow the instructions below to learn how to create and edit templates.
1. If you are in the Leads module, choose a contact, and when you click on the checkbox next to their name, the Send Bulk Smooth SMS button will appear. Click it:
2. When the messaging window appears, click on Add New Template:
3. When the messaging window pops up, you can configure the following:
- A) Template Name: you can choose any name you like.
- B) CRM Module: you can select a module where the template can be used - either Leads, Contacts, or Deals.
- C) Merge Fields: If you want to personalise your message, just use the # symbol to insert a merge field.
- D) Message: write the message you want to use as the template.
- E) Attachments: click on this to browse your computer and upload an attachment.
- F) Add: click this button to create the template.
3. To select a Template, just use the dropdown box:
If you want to edit the template, click the Edit button.
4. Click Send Now to send your message.
1. From the Leads module, click on the Contact Name:
2. Click on Send Smooth Message:
3. When the messaging window appears, click on Add New Template:
4. Then you can follow the same steps in Option 1 to complete the process.