Installing the MessageMedia SMS for Zoho CRM app is a simple process, and should only take a few short minutes.
Before starting this process, you'll need to create an API key and secret for your MessageMedia account.
- If you don't already have a MessageMedia account, read this article
- If you do have an existing MessageMedia account, read this article
Installing the MessageMedia SMS for Zoho CRM app
1. Head to the Zoho Marketplace page and search for SMS Smooth Messenger:
2. Click on the object, then click Start free trial at the top of the page
3. Review and agree to the Smooth Messenger and Zoho Marketplace Terms & Conditions:
4. Choose Install for all users and hit Confirm - you can change the permissions later if you only want specific users to be able to access the app.
5. Wait for the installation to complete:
6. Click Skip if this popup appears:
7. Then, follow the steps in our friendly setup bot:
Note: During this part of the process you'll be asked to enter your API key and secret from your MessageMedia account:
8. In the final stage, click Start Sending SMS to complete the setup:
Accessing Smooth Messenger
Once you have successfully installed Smooth Messenger, it will appear in the application menu at the top of the screen - you may need to click on the three dots to open the menu extension in order to see the Smooth Messenger tab:
To help you learn how to effectively use the product, there are help guides located in the product itself. Just click on Help guides on the right hand side of the screen when you are in the Smooth Messenger app: