The Mercury SMS app is installed directly from the Salesforce AppExchange. Follow the instructions below for a smooth installation.
1. Sign in to the AppExchange with your Trailblazer account.
2. Verify the production instance of the Salesforce org where you wish to install the app is connected to your Trailblazer account (even if you plan to install in Sandbox, the production org is what should be connected - you will be able to choose the Sandbox as the install location). For instructions on how to do this, click here.
3. Search for Mercury in the AppExchange search box or click here to navigate to the app's listing.
4. Click the Get It Now button:
5. Select the desired account from the Connected Salesforce Accounts dropdown list, then select whether to install it in Production or Sandbox:
6. Check the box to accept the Terms & Conditions and click Confirm & Install:
7. If prompted, log in to your org.
8. Choose the security level for the app installation and click Install:
|Note - We recommend selecting Install for All Users. However if you don’t do this now, you can update Profiles / Permission Sets later.
9. Check the box to approve third-party access, then click Continue:
10. The application will now begin the installation into your Salesforce Org:
11. The app may take a few minutes to install, in which case the app installer will advise you to check your email for a confirmation the installation has been completed:
Congratulations! Your Mercury SMS application has been installed. You're now ready to move on to setup and configuration.