Opt-out reporting can be a useful tool when planning future campaigns. It gives you visibility and insight into your recipient's engagement, which can help you adjust your campaign strategy for better success.
You can view recipient opt-outs from both the MessageMedia Hub and the HubSpot platform, based on your usage preferences.
Reporting on Opt-Outs in HubSpot
Opt-Outs by Date
The reporting function in HubSpot allows you to filter using a contact's opt-out date so you can report on the total number of opt-outs over a particular time period.
1. In the menu ribbon, click Reports and select Reports from the dropdown.
2. Then click Create Report:
3. Click the Single Object tile:
4. Select the Contacts object, then hit Next.
5. Now click Filters, and Add Filter:
6. Search for the contact property SMS Opt out Date.
7. Select is after, then select the date you want to report from and click Apply Filter:
8. Click on the Create date filter to set the date property.
9. Select is all time and hit Update filter.
10. Now hit Hide Filters:
11. Next click on Add Contact Property.
12. Search and add SMS Opt out Date:
13. Click in the Custom Contacts Report field at the top and give your report a Name, then click Next:
14. Select Table as the Chart Type.
15. Use the dropdown to select Unsummarized data table
16. Now hit Save:
17. Choose your Add to dashboard configuration and click Next.
18. Lastly, select your access permissions then click Save:
19. All done. You should now be able to see your report in the list on the reports page so you can access it at any time:
|BACK TO TOP|
Reporting on Campaign Opt-outs in the MessageMedia Hub
Opt-Outs by Campaign
The Campaign Reporting function in the Hub allows you to view whether a particular campaign has resulted in any recipient opt-outs.
1. Before you can view your campaign opt-outs in the MessageMedia Hub, you need to make sure you insert a campaign name into the Workflow ID field in the Send SMS action:
2. To view the campaign link clicks, log into your associated MessageMedia Hub Account.
3. Then go to Campaigns, and select Campaign Reports.
4. Now click on the Campaign Name you want to view:
5. If your campaign included trackable links, the Link clicks tab will show you how many unique visits to your page have occurred, along with which individual recipients did or did not visit your page:
|BACK TO TOP|