|Important - MMS is currently only available when sending to the US and Australia. To send MMS messages, first you'll have to have the feature enabled on your MessageMedia account. To do this, you can submit a support request and our team will help you out.|
MMS is available as part of the conversation widow that exists on the customer record. After MMS has been enabled for your MessageMedia account, you can configure the feature in NetSuite and begin sending MMS messages.
Configure MMS in NetSuite
1. In the toolbar, select MessageMedia on the righthand side, then Preferences → MessageMedia Preferences:
2. Select Edit on your preferences line item:
3. Under URLs and File IDs check ENABLE MMS and provide the internal ID for a File Cabinet folder in the MMS Attachment Folder field where MMS images will be stored. This can either be a new folder you create, or an existing one:
Sending an Outbound MMS
1. From within the recipient's contact record, click the Conversations button at the top:
2. In the conversation window, click on the Attach button and choose a file to upload:
3. After the image is uploaded you'll be able to see it in the message preview - if you like what you see in the preview, you're ready to send your message.
MMS File Restrictions