In order to receive SMS replies and delivery reports, we have to set up the webhook configuration record. Below are the prerequisites for configuring webhooks.
- Go to Lists → Employees → Employees
- Find the employee record with admin access which will be used to create access tokens and click Edit
- In this record, scroll down to Access to open the Access tab
- Go to Roles and add a role record of “MessageMedia Integrator (Managed)”
- Save the record
- Now go to Setup → Users/Roles → Access Tokens → New
Enter Application Name, User and Role (Which was configured above).
- After the record has been created, scroll down and copy the Token ID and Token Secret, then paste this information into a notepad or Word document and save it.
- Note: Please save the credentials as they will be used in configuring webhooks