SMS for NetSuite uses webhooks to record replies and delivery receipts. In order to setup webhooks, we first have to create access tokens under an employee with admin access.
|Important - the employee record used to create the access token must remain active in order for webhooks to continue working. If the employee originally chosen must be deactivated, a new access token must be generated under an active employee record.|
1. Go to Lists → Employees → Employees:
2. Find the desired employee record with admin access and click Edit:
3. Select the Access → Roles and add the role MessageMedia Integrator (Managed):
4. Click Save.
5. Now go to Setup → Users/Roles → Access Tokens → New:
6. Enter the Application Name, User and Role:
7. Click Save.
8. After the record has been created, scroll down and copy the Token ID and Token Secret, then save this information somewhere safe to be used when creating webhooks.