Campaigns are a great way to invite customers to visit your store for special offers, seasonal promotions, new inventory offering, and a lot more. You can schedule your campaign SMS messages to be sent at predetermined dates (e.g. seasonal promotions being sent at the start of each season) or to be sent immediately (e.g. if advertising new arrivals)
If you are accessing the App for the first time, you can access this function by clicking on “Create Campaign” in the Dashboard:
You'll be taken to the Campaign design wizard where you must complete the following steps:
- Give your Campaign a name for easy reference.
- Choose your audience from a list of options in the pop-out menu - new customers, returning customers, abandoned checkouts, email subscribers, or customers from Australia.
- Choose whether you want to send your campaign immediately, or schedule to send at a later date. You can choose a specific date and a time specific to the minute using the scheduling tool.
- If you have a discount code set up on your profile that you want to add to this campaign, enter it here. You can create a new discount by clicking “Create new discount” at the bottom - this will take you to the Shopify discount tool.
- Write the message you want to send to your customers about your campaign. You can add variable fields based on the columns in your customer list (e.g. first name, location etc.).
- The phone preview will update as you write your message
- Once you have finished setting up your campaign, click "Review & Send”
Once you have reviewed your campaign and are happy, click “Send” - or, to return to the campaign editor, click "Edit":