Below is an example guide for creating a saved search based on looking for Group/Summary columns
- Go to Lists → Search → Saved Searches → New
- Click on the desired record type.
- Fill the “Search Title”, “ID”, and check “Public” and "Available as List View"
- Click on the Results tab
- The “Name" group is mandatory however the other fields are optional as per below
- Click on the Criteria tab
- The Criteria can have Summary columns as shown below
- Click the down arrow next to the Save button and select Save & Run to test your search results
Note: See the NetSuite Help Centre for more details on setting up saved searches