Your Hub password can be reset in two ways - you can reset it yourself on the login page, or the account administrator can trigger a password reset for you.
User Password Reset
1. Click Forgot your password? under the login button:
2. Enter your email address or username.
3. A password reset email is generated and sent to the user.
4. Upon receipt of the email, click the Reset my password link in the email.
5. Create a new password via the resulting web link.
6. Once your new password has been created, you'll be automatically logged into the Hub.
Admin Password Reset
1. In the menu, click on the icon, then select Users.
2. Locate the user profile that requires the password reset.
3. Then click on the ellipses (three dots) menu and select Reset Password.
4. An email will then be sent to the user to perform a password reset.
Change User Password
You can also update your password once you're logged into the Hub.
1. Click on the Profile icon, and then Profile:
2. In the profile screen, click on Change Password:
3. Confirm your action in the prompt:
4. Enter your email address or username, then click the Reset Password button:
5. You'll then receive an email to perform a password reset.