The Hub features an Activity Log, where you can view all activity on your account. This activity includes actions such as logging in, creating and sending messages, uploading data, exporting reports, and changing account settings, etc.
1. To view the Activity Log, go to the menu and click on the icon and select Account:
2. Select the Activity Log tab.
3. You can filter the log by clicking on Filter Activity Report on the right-hand side.
4. The filter options will then appear and can be configured as follows:
A) Date - the date range within which activity has taken place
B) User - select all, or an individual User whose activity you wish to view (multiple user selection is not yet available)
C) Activity - select which type of activity you want to view from the following options:
● Account Management - e.g. any changes to account settings and sub-accounts.
● User Management - e.g. adding, editing or deleting users.
● Messaging Broadcasts - e.g. creating, sending, scheduling, or editing messages.
● Contact Management - e.g. adding, editing or deleting contacts and contact groups.
● Integration - e.g. connect new, disconnect/delete, and contact sync.
● Billing - e.g. updating billing information, topping up a pre-paid account, etc.
● API Management - e.g. creating or updating API keys.
● Email to SMS - e.g. adding domains, sending broadcasts via email.
● Files - e.g. export reports via CSV, or import a new contact list.
● Template - e.g. adding, editing or deleting a template.