In this article:
- Instructions on how to create sub-accounts under your parent account
- Instructions on how to log into a specific sub-account
- Instructions on how to deactivate sub-accounts under the parent account
How to Create a Sub-Account:
To create a sub-account, you must have either Administrator or Advanced user access.
Go to Settings, then Sub-Accounts, and click on New Sub Account
Next you will need to configure the sub-account as follows:
1. Give your new sub-account a name
2. Set the SMS limits (if required - you can leave these blank if preferred)
3. Assign any existing parent account users to the sub-account. If you'd like to create a new user and limit their access to the sub-account, just leave this field blank and you can invite them directly from the sub-account settings. Read this article to learn how.
Note -when an existing user from a parent account is assigned to a sub-account, their existing parent account role/permissions will be carried over.
Once you're happy with your settings, click Create sub-account:
Your new sub-account will now appear in the sub-account list.
Logging in to Sub-Accounts
As an admin on the parent account, you can log into sub-accounts from either the account switcher or the sub-account page.
To use the account switcher, simply click on the initials at the top of the main menu and select the sub-account from the pop-out menu:
Alternatively, go to Settings, then Sub-accounts, and click on Login next to the account to which you wish to log in:
If you wish to return to the parent account, use the account switcher at the top of the menu.
Note - Users of the Parent account can access any level of sub-account via the account switcher.
Deactivating and Editing a Sub-Account
To edit or deactivate this sub-account, click on the three dots on the right-hand side and select the required action from the menu: