MMS (picture) message sending is available on post-paid plans only. To get this activated, you can submit a support request and we'll be able to set you up on a rate card and get this feature enabled on your account.
1. Once the feature is activated, the Attachment message (MMS) option will appear in the Message content section.
2. Then you can Upload your image file.
3. Give your message a Subject - this is optional.
4. Now you can compose your message:
5. To complete your MMS message, just follow the normal process for sending a message.
|Important - Don't forget, MMS messages are charged at a higher rate than normal SMS messages, so be sure to double-check your costs before sending large MMS broadcasts.