There's a bunch of ways to send messages in the Hub, so to keep things simple, let's just look at the most common two.
Just like sending a message from your own handset, Quick Message is an easy way to send ad hoc messages fast!
You'll find the Quick Message icon in the bottom right corner of every page so it's always one click away:
Click it to send a message in three simple steps:
1. To - enter a mobile number, contact name, group name, or even a combination.
2. Compose - type your message here, the character count and credits are calculated as you type.
3. Send - click the Send now button and your message will be processed. Simple!
|RETURN TO TOP
New Campaign - use this option if you want to send more complex, personalised, and bulk messages.
1. In the menu, click on the icon, then select New Campaign.
2. Next, if you have a specific sender ID you want to use, select it from the Sender ID dropdown:
3. To add recipients, you've got a few options:
A) Manual Entry - start typing the name of a saved contact and select them from the resulting list, or just enter a mobile number. You can also copy and paste a list of numbers from another source, like a spreadsheet, directly into the recipient field.
B) Contact List - select individual contacts from your master contact list by clicking Search contacts and ticking the ones you want to send to. You can also select all contacts from this option too.
C) Contact Groups - if you've already got contact groups saved, you can select them by clicking Search contact groups and ticking the ones you want to send to. Use the arrow to expand the contact group and uncheck the name of anyone in the group you'd like to exclude from the send.
D) Import from File - if your contact lists are saved on a separate database, like an Excel spreadsheet or CSV file, you can click this option to import it.
4. Now you can compose your message in the Message Content field. You'll see that as you type, the message preview on the right will update in real-time.
5. When you're happy with your message, click the Send now button in the bottom right corner:
|RETURN TO TOP
Things to Remember