As an account administrator, you can register domains and/or email addresses at an account level to authenticate email sending.
- Email Address - one or more individual email addresses can be registered to send messages on behalf of the sub-account. This is a better option if the requirement is only for a limited number of email addresses.
- Domain - a domain can be registered against a sub-account, meaning that any email sent from that domain will be authenticated on the messaging gateway and processed on behalf of the sub-account.
|Important - Any email address or domain that you register must be personal to you or your business.|
Register an Email Address or Domain
1. In the menu, click on the icon, then select Numbers & Channels:
2. Select the Settings tab.
3. Scroll down to the Email to SMS item and click Update:
4. In the section labelled Allowed email addresses and domains, click on Add in the top corner or Add email address or domain at the bottom:
5. Insert one or more email addresses clicking enter after each one to validate.
6. If you want to add multiple emails within the same domain (e.g. "@example.com") then you may prefer to just add the domain instead of individual email addresses. This means that anyone whose email is part of this domain will be able to send SMS via email. Domains must be entered one at a time in the domain text area.
7. When you're finished, click Add.
Once complete, the registered email address(es) or any email alias with the registered domain can send to [mobilenumber]@e2s.messagemedia.com. The content of the email will be processed by MessageMedia's SMS gateway and sent as an SMS to the mobile number.