MMS is a great way to convey visual information or to just add some extra punch to your messages to improve engagement.
|Important - if you can't see the Attachment message (MMS) tab in the message builder, it means this feature isn't enabled on your account yet. To get this feature activated, you can submit a support request and our team will help you out.|
1. To send an MMS (Picture) message, go to the menu and click on the icon and then select New Campaign:
2. In the Message content section, click on the Attachment message (MMS) tab.
3. Upload your image - files in .jpg, .png, and .gif are supported up to 410KB in size.
4. Give your message a subject - you can also include personalised fields (e.g. location) in your subject line.
5. Then write your message:
6. Once you're happy with the content, click Send Now in the bottom right corner of the screen.
|Important - MMS messages are charged at a higher rate than standard SMS messages.|