The MessageMedia web portal has been designed to provide a modern, easy-to-use messaging experience. We’re excited to share it with our customers and we hope you enjoy using the upgraded service.
Explore the links below to learn more about the various features of the web portal:
- Dashboard - Our new dashboard provides a snapshot of your recent messaging activity including some quick links to frequently used pages.
- Quick Message - allows you to send a message to a mobile number, contact or contact group straight away. We recommend using this for quick one-off messages.
- Bulk Send - lets you define your message details, add your recipients and even merge fields to personalise your content.
- Email to SMS - allows you to send and receive SMS messages using your email
- Inbox - manage replies and conversations through an intuitive conversational messaging interface
- Contacts - manage your recipients more efficiently, and create contacts within a sub-account & invite multiple users to share contacts within a department.
- Reporting - view summary dashboards and export detailed reports on campaign performance, and account & sub-account usage
- Billing - manage and update billing information & payment details, as well as viewing and exporting invoice history
- Google Translate - allows you to effortlessly translate your messages into other languages
- Account Management - manage your teams across sub-accounts, so that each team can share information as required
- Account Settings - configure settings for a given account including account name, time zone, SMS limits, a default message template, and socially aware sending.
- API and Webhooks - manage your REST API keys. Create multiple keys against a sub-account or split them across multiple sub-accounts for reporting.
- Automation Workflows - create rules and workflows for your inbound messages. This enables you to add responders to groups based on specified keywords, forward to mobile or automatically remove a contact from a group