Using SMS templates in HubSpot
Using the power of MessageMedia and HubSpot's platform, you can build SMS templates to save time when sending 1:1 communications to contacts in HubSpot.
It's easy to get started with templates:
- Login to your MessageMedia account to create and save templates
- Templates will automatically sync to your HubSpot account
- Access templates on HubSpot contact records
Step 1 - Creating Templates in MessageMedia
Login to your MessageMedia account to create and save templates.
Templates are an effective way to save time in constructing messages that you will send regularly, as well as maintaining consistency in your message content between broadcasts and users.
- If you have templates saved in the web portal that include data fields (e.g. #firstname#) then this will be populated by the corresponding field in the HubSpot contact profile.
- If your templates in the web portal utilise any non-standard data fields (i.e. the "custom fields" in the contact profile), then these fields will not work in HubSpot as those fields do not exist in the HubSpot contact profile.
Step 2 - Saving and Editing Templates for HubSpot
Step 3 - Use Templates in HubSpot
Once you have saved your template in MessageMedia, navigate to the contact record within HubSpot and click "Send SMS".
This will open the message window, and you can select your template from the drop-down list (#3).