Viewing SMS activity in the Timeline
Once you’ve sent or received an SMS with the SMS for HubSpot app, you’ll be able to view the activity on relevant records.
If you’re sending an SMS through a contact-based workflow, the SMS activity will appear on the contact record. The same is true if you are sending a single SMS directly on the contact record itself.
If you are sending an SMS with a Deal-based workflow the activity can appear on the Deal itself, the company associated with the recipient, the contact record, or all three if you so choose.
To view SMS activity within a contact record
1. Select Contacts from the main banner-menu:
2. Select the contact whose activity you wish to view by clicking on their contact record:
3. The contact view should default to the Activity Log (if not, click Activity in the contact menu):
Viewing SMS activity on a Company record
The process is the same for viewing SMS activity for a Company (simply select Companies from the banner menu and then click on the company whose activity you wish to view)
Viewing SMS activity on a Deal record
1. Go to Sales in the banner menu, and then Deals:
2. Select the deal you wish to view from the Deals page:
3. Click on View record in the slide-out menu:
4. The Deal view should default to the Activity Log (if not, click Activity in the contact menu):