How to send a single SMS from within a contact record
You can send SMS messages when viewing a contact record, so you don't have to navigate away to a different screen.
- Go to the contact to whom you would like to send an SMS
- Open the righthand menu on the contact screen and scroll down to find 'Single SMS' powered by MessageMedia > Click Send SMS
The following window will open:
3. Select the number in the contact record to which you want to send your message
4. Select your Sender ID. Select your Sender ID. The Account Default is the default sender ID you have set up on your account in the MessageMedia web portal (To learn more about sender IDs in the web portal, read this article). The options here will reflect the sender IDs you have available to you on your MessageMedia account (e.g. Dedicated numbers, Alpha Tags etc.) Please note that if you are using the "Account Default" setting, any changes you make to your default sender ID in the MessageMedia web portal will be reflected in this workflow.
5. Write your message - the preview on the right will update in real time as you type so you can see how your message will present
6. Click Send Message