In this article:
- Explanation of the New User invitation process
- Example of the invite email
- Instructions for new users on how to accept invites
Account administrators can invite a user to one or more accounts (read this article for more info). When a user is invited, they receive a welcome email detailing the accounts.
For a new user to access the account(s) they must follow these steps:
1. Receive the email (if they haven't received the welcome email, ask them to check their junk folder in case your mail server wasn't sure it was a legitimate email):
2. Click on Accept invitation now link in the email body
If the email recipient does not already have access to another MessageMedia account, they will be prompted to sign up for a new user profile where they should provide:
- First Name
- Mobile Number (optional)
(If the email recipient does already have access to another MessageMedia account, they will be directed to a "join account" page where their existing user profile will be added to the account to which they have been invited).
3. Click Join
The new user is then directed to the Dashboard page of the account to which they have been invited
If a user has been invited to multiple accounts, they can use the account switcher dropdown at the top of the web portal to switch between accounts: