In this article:
- Explanation of the New User invitation process
- Example of the invite email
- Instructions for new users on how to accept invites
Account administrators can invite a user to one or more accounts (read this article for more info). When a user is invited, they receive a welcome email detailing the accounts.
For a new user to access the account(s) they must follow these steps:
1. Receive the email (if they haven't received the welcome email, ask them to check their junk folder in case your mail server wasn't sure it was a legitimate email):
2. Click on Accept invitation now link in the email body
- If the email recipient does not have access to another account they will be prompted to sign up for a new user profile where they can provide:
- First Name
- Mobile Number (optional)
If the email recipient already has access to another account they will be directed to a join account page.
3. Click Join
The new user is then directed to the Dashboard page of the account to which they have been invited
- If the user has been invited to multiple accounts they can use the account switcher dropdown to switch between accounts