Forwarding to Mobile or Email
In this article:
- Instructions on how to have responses to a broadcast automatically forwarded to a nominated mobile number based on the inclusion of keywords in the response
This Automation allows you to forward inbound replies to one or more mobile numbers, so you can keep track of your responses without needing to be in front of the web portal
1. Go to "Automations" in the left-hand menu, and then click on "Forward to Mobile":
2. Complete the required fields (you can also edit the other pre-filled fields such as the automation name as an option):
- Keyword group
- Mobile number(s) to receive the forwarded responses
Click on "Save Action" once all required data has been entered
9. You can now either launch the automation right away by clicking "Save & Launch Automation," or you can click "Save & Close" if you want to save the automation but not launch it right away
Your new automation will now appear in the "My Automations" list. You can edit the settings and pause/restart the automation by clicking on the three dots on the right-hand side and selecting the relevant option from the pop-out menu:
Forwarding replies to email:
Process for creating an automated forward to email is much the same as forwarding to mobile. Simply select the Forward to Email template from the Automation menu and fill in the required information (including keywords). You can enter multiple email addresses if preferred.
Complete the same steps as previously to activate or pause your automation.