In this article
- Instructions on how to use the Quick Message function
Just like sending a message from your own handset, Quick Message is an easy way to send ad hoc messages fast!
You will find a Quick Message link in the header bar of every page so it's always one click away:
To send a message, follow these three simple steps:
1. Enter your recipient details
- This can be either saved contacts, contacts groups, or individual mobile numbers (international format required unless sending to local numbers)
2. Compose your message
- If you have any templates saved, you can use them by selecting from the Templates menu
- You can add an unsubscribe message or link by clicking on the Add unsubscribe option
- This option will only appear if you have "Automatic Unsubscribe" switched on in your Account Settings
3. Click Send now
You'll notice that a character count and billable unit (SMS) count appears below the message field to help you manage your spend.