In this article
- Instructions on how to use the Quick Message function
Just like sending a message from your own handset, Quick Message is an easy way to send ad-hoc messages fast!
You will find a Quick Message link in the header bar of every page so it's always one click away:
It contains two simple fields:
To - type the mobile number(s), contact name(s) or group name(s) that you wish to receive your message.
- You can enter a combination of numbers, contacts, and groups into this field if needed
- You can also copy and paste a range of mobile numbers from a spreadsheet into this field
Compose - type your message.
- The character count and credits are calculated as you type
- You can use pre-saved templates in this field by clicking “Templates”
- You can add a simple opt-out message by clicking on the “Opt-out message” button
When you are ready to send your message, click “Send Now”